The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca at Puntacana Resort & Club, Punta Cana, 11, Dominican Republic
4.4/5 (113 reviews)
Unwind with us with sand, surf and sun
If there exists a more indulgent Punta Cana resort to unwind, we have yet to find it: Miles of powdery white sand beaches, two championship golf courses, a world class spa, endless water sports and award-winning cuisine—all overlooking the magnificent Caribbean. Welcome to the Westin Puntacana Resort & Club, located in the Playa Blanca area of the Puntacana Resort & Club, a spectacular 26-square-mile slice of paradise.
Fronting three miles of white-sand beaches along the Caribbean, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club offers endless recreational activities and indulgent facilities. With everything fun under the sun, including championship golf courses, scuba diving, and a full-service marina, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Save 40% on your 2nd night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next.
- Arrive Thursday - Saturday
- A minimum stay of two (2) nights is required
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan ZB4.
Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable. 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate.Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 113 verified guest reviews
87%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Overall very good overall experience:
1. Facility and Room was kept very clean
2. Good Amenities - Salon, Gym and Spa services
3. Extra Curricular activities- Enjoyed Salsa dance lessons, yoga, stretching classes and volley ball
4.Customer service was very good from the majority of the staff.
5. Great Yacht tours which include snorkeling and swimming in natural springs and viewing underground museum
Areas that need to be improved:
1. Language barrier - Staff needs to be fluent in English
2. Expand authentic high quality Dominican lunch and dinner menu. Expand Dominican menu to poolside restaurant menu options.
3. Extend bar and food pool side service hours (include Dominican food). 6pm is to early to close for Adults. It would be nice to be able to have an adult evening service by pool to until 10:00 pm.
4. Expand and promote the 4pm daily Salsa dance lessons, did not know this was occurring until my 4th day.
5. Should offer for a fee tour guide services so, visitors can explore island
6.There should be some coordinated events on a Friday and Saturday for the single travels to Cocobongo and Imagine.
6. Internet Access in bedrooms and Business Center needs to be improved
- Check-in time, 3:00 PM
- Check-out time, 12:00 PM
- WiFi Available
- Self-Parking Facilities (Complimentary)
- Dogs up to 25 pounds are allowed. A 50 USD daily fee will be charged for each dog.
- SPG Category 5
- Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- Children's Program
- Outdoor pool and water sports
- Six Senses Spa
- Ready, set, RunWESTIN™and WestinWORKOUT® Gear Lending Program
- View more hotel features
Located on 3 miles of white sand beaches, we are just minutes from the Punta Cana airport
- Ecological Reserve
- Galerias at Puntacana Village
- La Cana Golf Course
How To Get Here
5 great venues to satisfy all of your dining needs
With some of the best restaurants in Punta Cana, our experienced culinary staff brings the color and robust flavors of Dominican Republic cuisine alive.
- Anani Restaurant
- Brassa Grill and Bar
- Don Queco Cigar & Rum Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Kite Bar
Hours Of Operation
The perfect setting for your next meeting
Elegant function rooms, ocean front venues, and state-of-the-art meeting spaces make the Westin Puntacana Resort & Club, the perfect choice for you.
- Indoor Meeting Space: 3,155 sq. ft.
- Largest Meeting Space: Yauya - 1,582 sq.ft.
- Outdoor space available
- 200 guest rooms including 16 suites
- Max group size - 400
- Special Offers for meetings and events